You should join us on our journey to simplify financial decision making for all if
- You want to learn a lot more than compare to your corporate job
- you like autonomy and ownership
- you want a workplace with flexibility, freedom and a cool co-working environment
- you want to explore more opportunities
- At last, you want to work for the idea, mission, cause rather than salary 🙂
Content Writer - Full-time/Part-time/Internship
If you like to write fully researched in-depth useful content for young people which is share-worthy and can be read by millions, you have come to the right place.
Check out our Instagram page: http://bit.ly/refreshmintindia
- Research industry-related topics
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems.
- Writing well research articles/blogs on a variety of topics
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
Front End Developer - Full time/Part-time/Internship
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design. Ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
UI/UX Graphic Designer - Full-time/Part-time/Internship
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- 2+ years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Detail-oriented, Critical thinker, Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.